3B and 3D News
April 7th- April 11th
This week in math we will continue working on measurement concepts. We will look at how you measure liquid and mass. How is that different from measuring solid objects? Learners will be rotating through various stations to work on these specific skills.
Homework: will be an Edmodo quiz this week. The quiz will be posted Monday at 3:30 pm and it will need to be completed Friday by 7:00 am.
English Language Arts
This week, we will also practice using a table of contents, glossary, and an index.
Has your learner come home talking about The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane? If not, ask them about it! They have LOVED this read aloud!
- Please take care of Boosterthon pledges if you have not already done so.
- Please returned signed report cards.
Mark Your Calendar
- 4/22 Math STAAR
- 4/23 Reading STAAR
- 4/21-4/25 No math or reading tutoring this week
- 4/25 1st and 2nd Cluster Showcase
- 4/30 Last day of reading tutoring with Mrs. Munoz
- 5/5-5/9 Spring Book Fair
- 5/12-5/16 Last week of math tutoring with Ms. Paraliticci
- 5/16 Field Day
- 5/26 Memorial Day. No school.
- 6/5 Last day of school. Early release at 12:50pm.
Please pick between these resources and complete 3-4 nights a week for practice at home. From our experience, we feel that 30 minutes is an appropriate amount of time for "home fun". Thank you for supporting us with this!
Weekly Math Sheet (due on Fridays)
Mobymax: (Fact Master + Math Lesson)
Think Through Math
Mobymax: (Language, Vocabulary, Reading)
Read books at home