- We do not have staff on duty before 7:05. If you drop your child off before that time, there is no one supervising them outside of the building. Accidents can happen and no one would be present to help.
- If you have a child who walks or rides their bike, please do not have them arrive at school before 7:10
- Bike riders need to stay on the sidewalk coming and going to school. Riding in the street is extremely dangerous.
- Please do not use your cell phone-texting or talking- anywhere in the school zones or on school property. I know it is tempting when you are waiting in line however it keeps you distracted. It is the LAW as well.
- Please observe all of the stop signs and speed limits in the neighborhood.
- We do have a new crossing guard. Please follow her cues for when children will be using the crosswalk. It might mean waiting a few more seconds but those can prevent an accident from happening.
Wednesday was full of fun at Pfluger
We had a special parade for him when he arrived and then each grade level presented writing for him. We know he reads every letter and poem and story we give him, over and over. Below are some pictures of the day.
Saturn V applications are out
Admissions Process: Parents and students complete an application online at the Saturn V website or a paper application and return it to the front office at Pfluger. A selection committee will review applications, teacher recommendations, and student data.
Application NOW at: http://saturnvstem.weebly.com
Informational Parent Meeting: February 20, 2020 at Chapa Middle School at 6pm.
Application to close: February 28, 2020
Any questions about the program? Contact Katie Campbell Coordinator of STEAM/Elementary Science at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 512-268-2141 Ext. 45021