Help Spread Kindness By Julia Ros Briones
What is Cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying is using an electronic devise to bully someone by text. The mainly use email or messaging to send hurtful texts.
-"The use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature." (Google Definitions)
Facts About Cyberbullying
1. Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 has had it happen more than once.
2. 70% of students report seeing frequent bullying online.
3. Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.
4. 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
Ways to Spread Kindness
2. Stand up against cyber bullies by pressing the block button and telling a responsible adult.
3. Don't take your anger out on someone else who had nothing to do with your conflict by anyway such as electronics