Vol.2 Edition 37
Welcome to Week 36- Almost there!!
- Students & Staff of the Week!
- Coyote Calendar- Growler Awards on Monday!!
- Assessment News - Grade 10 FSA Reading and Algebra 1!! Graduation Requirement Tests!!
- Schoolwide News: Early Release Dates
- Actionable Items-PMP Instructions ; Submit Student and Faculty Howlouts
- Coyote Resources-Request Resource Visits!
- Parent Howler Hub & Coyote Voice
Congratulations to our Coyote Students of the Week
Melani Mirabal Gomez
Congratulations to our Coyote Staff of the Week
Week 36: May 13th- May 19th
Monday May 13th
AM Session: Grade 10 FSA ELA Session 1
PM Session: Grade 7 FSA ELA Session 1
AP Exam: AP Biology (8am- 12pm)
12pm- Navy Recruiter C & D
1pm- Yearbook Distribution
2pm- PBIS Committee Meeting in 1-114
2pm- Robot C 1-226
5pm- World Strides Summer 2020 Parent Informational Meeting
6:30pm- Growler Awards at the WCHS Performing Arts Center
Tuesday May 14th
AM Session: Grade 10 FSA ELA Session 2
PM Session: Grade 7 FSA ELA Session 2
AP Exam: AP Calculus AB
AP Exam: AP Human Geography
2pm-Robotic and Technology Club Meeting in 4-102
2:30pm-5:30pm HS Band Mini Camp
2pm- Tutoring in the Media
2pm- After- School Detention in 3-224
6pm- 7pm- HS Golf Informational Meeting
Wednesday May 15th
AM Session: FSA Algebra 1 Session 1
AP EXAM AM: English Language and Comp
AP EXAM PM: AP Macroeconomics
12pm- Marine Recruiter in C & D
2pm- Class of 2020 Meeting in 4-225
6:30pm- Cross Country Informational Meeting in 3-103
Thursday May 16th
AM Session:AM Session: FSA Algebra 1 Session 2
AP Exam AM- AP World History
AP Exam PM- AP Statistics
2pm- After School Detention in 3-224
7pm- Cheer Banquet in the Cafeteria
Friday May 17th
US History EOC
6pm-9pm- 8th Grade Semi-Formal Dance
2pm- SLT Leadership Meeting in 3-102
7pm- Spring Football Game at Pasco HS
Saturday May 18th
8am-11am- Saturday Detention
FSA/EOC Testing Continues with Week 2
- Due to the lack of guest teachers available for proctor coverage, it is imperative that you are here in your classroom as much as possible for this week especially! We have many extended time accommodated rooms that have to start in the morning and must have teachers to proctor all of them. Being willing to take on displaced students to your room is always greatly appreciated!
- The Media Center will be closed everyday to staff and students 5/1-5/17.
Makeup FSA/EOC Testing
Final Exam Week 5/20-5/24
- Early testing for approved absences will begin on Mon 5/20.
- Regularly scheduled testing will take place Tue-Thu.
- Make-up testing will take place on Wed and Thu after regularly scheduled testing periods in the Media Center. Senior exams must be completed by Friday, 5/24. Gr 6-11 makeups will continue through 5/28.
Courses that do NOT have an EOC, FSA, or AP exam associated with it will give either a District Final (most classes) or a Principal Approved Assessment. Only DFs that have to be administered on a computer will use the laptop carts. The remaining DFs will be paper-based testing. The stacks of District Final exams in the picture below are two columns deep!
Locker Clean Out by Building
Locker Clean Out
Monday, May 13th – Building 3 (bottom) Period 7
Tuesday, May 14th – Building 3 (Top) Period 5
Wednesday, May 15th – Building 1 (top) Period 7
Thursday, May 16th – Building 4 (bottom) Period 7
Friday, May 17th – Building 4 (Top) Period 5
Poster Requests are Shut down for the year
2019-2020 Administrative Responsibilities
Early Release Dates
The Growler Awards
Action Required- PMP window opens May 20th.
It's end of the year PMP determination time!
Attached are the updated versions of the PMP Guidelines and Matrices for 2018-2019. Please review the matrix for the content area you are responsible and decide if your students are meeting the minimal criteria. The directions for going into MyStudent and selecting each student's PMP status for your content area is attached. This must be completed no later than May 24th by 4:00 pm. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Submit a Faculty or Student Howlout
Submit a Faculty or Student Howlout!
Faculty Howlouts will drive our selections for Staff Member of the Week. Each week we will announce all of our HS and MS Coyote staff members of the week! These staff members will have their names announced on the intercom on Friday. At the end of the quarter the Staff Members of the Week will be invited to a special luncheon in their honor! We look forward to receiving numerous staff shout outs so we have many to select from each week!”
Student Howlouts: At the end of the week these students will be invited down to the flag pole in the center of the courtyard where we will have a Coyote Flag to be raised on Friday. These students will get the honor of raising the flag each Friday, and will have their names announced on the intercom! At the end of the quarter we will have a breakfast for all of our Students of the Week and their parents.
Faculty- Click here to submit
Student- Click here to submit