MARCY MIGDAL FUND FOR EDUCATIONAL EQUALITY
Award Details, Eligibility and Requirements
Number of Awards
Two awards at $1,000 each
All undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Washington (Seattle, Bothell, Tacoma) are eligible to apply. Applicants must: be current UW students in good academic standing; complete the application process prior to the published deadline; and at the completion of the project write a short report on their project and how the funds were used. Recipients must be enrolled at UW during the quarter the award is received.
- Your resume with full contact information (address, email, and phone number)
- 1-2 page statement of purpose describing the activity, your ability to complete the activity, and projected timeline. Please be sure to respond to the application prompts detailed below
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities, including UW
- If available, include FAFSA award information
- Please indicate your major or degree program, and estimated date of completion.
- What experiences have you had in furthering social justice or providing access to education?
- Are you engaged in a current project for which you would like funding? Or are you proposing a new project?
- What do you hope to achieve by receiving this award?
- What leadership skills and strengths do you bring this scholarship?
- How will you utilize the funding?
Completed applications should be dropped off at Thomson Hall room 111, or sent to:
Marcy Migdal Fund, Office of Academic Services, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies, Box 353650
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195
For specific information regarding the application process, contact Tamara Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.685.2354
- Application available: February 25, 2016
- Application due: April 15, 2016
- Notification: Applicants will be notified on or about May 5, 2016