TECH TIP TUESDAY
Want one-on-one coaching with this tech tool? Just ask!
Jan 5: StoryMap JS
StoryMapJS’ most prominent element is a map that allows you to show important locations in a story — a border crossing or key stop on the campaign trail, for example — and tell the story of what happened there with rich media from Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Wikipedia, and other popular media from around the Internet.
- Click on make a StoryMap now and log in with your Google account.
- Choose a location and search Google maps to get a starting point.
- Add slides for each location on the map.
- Add slides for each stop on the map, each slide should have a title, description and a link to media (photo, video, etc.)
- Share with a link or embed the map on a website.