West Campus News
Welcome Back 2022-2023
West Campus will offer two Meet and Greet days to welcome all new and returning students and families. This is an opportunity to tour the building, meet staff, and obtain information to start the 2022-2023 school year.
Meet and Greet Dates:
Friday, August 12, 2022 from 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Monday, August 15, 2022 from 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
If you have any questions, please email Ms.Payton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-390-8214.
All freshmen and students new to to the district who are attending West Campus will receive iPads, ID badges, and any other school required material from West Campus on August 17th. Current Westside High School/West Campus students should bring their charged iPad with them on August 17th.
West Campus will provide lists of needed items to students in the first days and weeks of the 2022-23 school year.
West Campus Daily Schedule
Mod 1 8:24-9:00
Mod 2 9:04-9:40
Mod 3 9:44-10:20
Mod 4 10:24-11:00
Mod 5 11:04-11:40
Mod 6 Lunch/IWT 11:40-12:10
Mod 7 Lunch/IWT 12:10-12:40
Mod 8 12:44-1:20
Mod 9 1:24-2:00
Mod 10 2:04-2:40
Mod 11 Advisory 2:44-2:50
Returning Student Information
- Log into PowerSchool on your computer.
- On the left side look for the Returning Student Registration icon.
- This is a spot to update demographic information, sign up for the technology cooperative loss program, communication information, and more.
- Please update so we can best communicate with you and support your student.
- We will not check out technology to students unless this information is completed.
If you have questions about accessing powerschool, please contact 402-408-8587.