Hallsville North Elementary
Creating an Environment Where Learning is POWERFUL!
Kid Snippets: "Book Report" (Imagined by Kids)
Michele and I want to say thank you for all that you have done this semester for our kids. This has been an unusual semester for me being out at the beginning of year, so I am looking forward to a normal start in January! We hope that each of you have a great break and are able to rest, enjoy your time with your families, and able to take time for yourself. Teaching is one of the hardest jobs and each of you pour so much into what you do for each child. Thank you for striving to provide the best education possible for each of our students daily. This is truly an amazing campus with an incredible staff that we are honored to work with.
2016-2017 Campus Retreat- Certified Staff
Campus retreat for the 2016-2017 will be JULY 13-14. We received a lot of positive feedback from staff stating that retreat being in July was more beneficial. This will allow you to be able to focus more on your classrooms when we return in August.
Curriculum and Assessment Writing
If documents or assessments need work, this will take place on one of the following dates, June 6-9. Remember we have to have one representative for each subject for curriculum writing. We will also need one rep for reading and one for math for assessment writing.
- January 4 - Staff return 8:00-11:00 Cafeteria, 11-12:30 lunch, 12:30-3:30 work in rooms.
- January 5-Students return
- January 7- Assessment Writing, 3rd Grade DRA testing
- January 8- 3rd Grade DRA testing
- January 11- 2nd Grade DRA testing
- January 12- WW schedule to review 3rd nine weeks CBA test, 2nd Grade DRA testing, Lead meeting 3:15
- January 14- 1st Grade DRA testing
- January 15 1st Grade DRA testing
- January 18- MLK no school
- January 19- Kinder DRA testing
- January 20- New to campus employee meeting 3:15
- January 21- Kinder DRA
- January 25- ESL/Special Ed Teacher collaboration meeting
- January 25-29th Great Kindness Challenge
Tuesday- Wear Class T-shirts
Wednesday- Sports Attire
Thursday- PJ Day, staff luncheon
Friday- Bobcat Spirit, WW schedule, DRA grade level data meetings.