Welcome to McGuire!
End of Day
- At the end of the day, the Kindergarten class will exit out of the front doors.
- Ask your child about his or her day and listen to all the amazing things they are learning. Even if they have trouble leaving you that first morning, by the time the end of the day comes, their fears will start to be alleviated and hopefully within a few day, they can't wait to get to school and are sad when it is time to leave!
Save the Date!
- Back to school Ice Cream Social Monday, September 12
- Open HouseWednesday, September 21, 6PM, PTA membership signups available
- Bingo Night Friday, September 23rd. You don't want to miss it!
About the McGuire PTA
- Our Parent-Teacher Association consists of seven board members who volunteer their time to help ensure our kids have opportunities for a fun and memorable experience at McGuire.
- We can not do it alone. We have amazing parent volunteers to help at all of the different events but we need more and hope you will consider being one of them.
- Whether it's volunteering to cut box tops at home, becoming a classroom parent, helping out at one or several events or serving on the board, any time you can give us is always appreciated.
- We welcome your questions and suggestions whether it be at our general meetings or through contacting us on Facebook or via email, we will do our best to reply and we hope you and your child will join us in making memories and lasting friends here at McGuire.
- See you in September! Be on the lookout for information on how to join and be involved!