WE ARE HERE TO LISTEN

Get some help today! Speak up!

How are you doing? "Fine"?

Over 2 million teens in the U.S. are in some state of depression. Only 40% seek treatment. That leaves the other 60% in a struggle. Are you really doing "fine"?

Depression is severe despondency and dejection, typically felt over a period of time and accompanied by feelings of hopelessness and inadequacy. Nobody wants that! But there are many out there who are experiencing this feeling, and it isn't any fun at all.



We hope to see you!

Depression, whether you consider it an illness or not hurts your health and daily life. It can be dealt with in many ways. Some choose medication, which can end up leading to harmful side effects. Counseling, exercise, sleep, and eating well helps as well.


Last but not least, just talk about it to someone. Denying it won't help. Maybe you don't know for sure if you are depressed? Tell someone what is going on. Sometimes all you need is someone to listen. We care and we will listen to whatever it is!


We will have a public meeting at the EHS gym in Chattanooga, TN. This is FREE. It will take place on September 20th at 5 PM. Come and get some help or help others! Everyone is coming and we hope you visit to!