A bi-monthly newsletter for Greenway families
February 7th, 2020
February 12th PTO Meeting at 6pmFebruary 18th NO SCHOOL FOR PRESIDENT'S DAY
February 19th STAFF DEVELOPMENT DAY-NO School for Students
5th Grade Parents- Watch this important video about Avid. Info Below.
Here is a video about AVID: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5xeUAXbtiQ&feature=emb_logo.
AVID application due date: Friday, March 20th (Must be turned in to Mrs. Rethmeier!)
Parking Lot Reminders
- No students will be allowed to be picked up in the parking lot by a waiting parent.
- Do not leave your car unattended.
- If you have more than one child, have them meet in the gym and you can pick them up at the front door. There are teachers posted out front to help with this process.
- Please do not park on the fire lanes (red curbs). It is important that we leave lanes open for buses and emergency vehicles.
- All children who are walking home need to follow the sidewalk and cross with the crossing guards. They are not allowed to cut through the parking lot.
- If you are changing your pickup plan, please advise the teacher and office.
- Parents dropping off student in the morning by car at the front curb, must remain in their car. Children should exit the car curbside. If your child needs assistance exiting the car, please park in the parking lot.
- If you have any questions, please call our office.