Janely Mosqueda 5th Period.
Short Term Goal.
- Physically I want to be able to run a mile in 5 or 6 minutes and 30 seconds. I must pace myself and watch for the things I do in order to reach this goal.
- In order to reach my goals I must study hard, practice, and ask questions.
- My goals are aligned with SMART because it is I can see what i'm working towards and if I do my best I can definitely achieve them.
Next Years Goal.
- My 9th grade goal is aligned with SMART because it is a working realistic goal.
- In order to complete this goal with success I must try my best and never give up.
- There are a lot of resources I can use like my teachers, other students, and family a that could be there to support me throughout the way.
8th grade Go to tutorials even if I have a good passing grade, ask questions, take suggestions, and ask about how I can get into Pre-AP for the next year.
9th grade If I am still not in Pre AP by the time I get to Highschool I will Work harder and keep asking how I can get into Pre AP.
- Measurable- I can see my growth because as I go along i can see how i''m dong in classes and how many credits I already have.
- Attainable- My goals are realistic because they are doable as long as i Work hard.
- Relevant,Rigorous, Realistic - My goals make me work and give me good results.
- Timely an Trackable
Middle School : Ask counselors, teachers, parents, etc for advise on college. Work hard never slack off.
Highschool : Since its a fresh start on my GPA keep my grades up in all classes no matter what. Ask counselors about college and what I can do in advance . Start thinking about what career I want to be in therefore I can start picking my college and maybe get a look into it.