Top Ten Skills To Be Successful
By Aurora, Eddy, Laurie
2. Hard Work
3. Time Management
1. Time is a special resource that you cannot store away for a rainy day. Everyone has the exact same amount of time each day and time not used well cannot be retrieved.
2. Time management will help set priorities.
3. Time management helps you to make conscious choices, so that you cam spend more time doing things that are important and valuable to you.
4. Doing Homework!!!
5. Setting Goals And Achieve Them
6. Stay Concentrated
7. Good Study Ethics
1. Study a couple of days ahead before a big test.
I know it sounds unreasonable but study actually show that student who study a couple days ahead for 10-15 minutes each day actually improve their test scores more than the students who got at least 3 hours of study in the night before.