Egg Carton Selfie
- Each student will get one egg carton to create a portrait of themselves. They can cut the carton, color the carton, or do whatever they wish to create the selfie. Please do not allow them to have more than one carton, as supplies are limited.
- Students should make a plan before they start by sketching their idea on the back of the white paper. They can use the hand mirrors to look at their own faces to help them with their selfie. Be creative.
- They should glue each piece of the carton onto the white paper to create their portrait.
- Write their name on the selfie, take a picture of it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place the finished selfie on the nearby designated table to dry.
- ONE egg carton
- tacky glue
- white drawing paper (small)