The Kirk Fenton Pro
Weekly newsletter for staff 7th June 2019
Messages, Information, reminders and notices
- Phonics Screening - The library will be in use all day Monday and on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. Please keep pupils quiet around the area.
- Behaviour and Complaints Logs - These logs are now set up in the School Improvement drive and will be looked at by Ofsted (and me!). Please ensure that you are logging any complaints from parents and also any behaviour incidents that you need to report to parents.
- Tea and Coffee - I think most people have paid now - if you are still to pay please do so by Friday.
- Target Tracker - For those interested, there is an update to Target Tracker coming out now (Version 15.8). Please view the video clip on TT to see what has changed.
- Staff Meetings - Please see link below for next term's staff meetings - All welcome
Diary Dates Next Week
- AH EYFS Course CS cover
- 09:00 Class photographs
- 09:30 KS2 to church for Pentecost
- 13:15 rev Simon visiting Y6
- 14:45 Parent to see KW - IS (YR)
- 1530 SLT Meeting
Tuesday 11th -
- Norwood PAT Testing 06:30 start!
- KS2 Countryside Live day
- 08:00 Monks Security testing alarm & security lights
- 09:30 Tracy Ashton to see OD & AG (YR)
- 15:30 Staff Meeting - Report Writing
Wednesday 12th -
- 08:00 KW MAT HT Meeting
- 09:00 Y1 Able maths to Riverside
- 11:00 Nursery Father's Day Open morning
- 16:00 PE Network Meeting GM
Thursday 13th -
- Y5 Able Science to Riverside with KW
- EB out am HB cover
- 12:30 Y3/4 x 8 Dodgeball @ Sherburn Hungate
Friday 14th -
- 11:00 Nursery Fathers' Day open morning 2
- 13:30 Reception Fathers' Day afternoon
Thank you and Well done.....
Thank you to everyone who helped on this week's training day. The PPA room is looking much better already and hopefully we will have a new library by September.
Gemma would like to thank Becca for registering her class on Thursday lunchtime and also everyone who helped to hunt for Eli's epipen after school while she quietly had a meltdown!
This week's birthdays....
Abbie on 11th June