What is God Asking of Me?
By: Tristan Kawlewski
What Does God Ask of me in School?
2. God tells us that we shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor, I do this by telling the truth no matter the consequences to myself.
3. God tells us that that we should not take the
name of the Lord our God in vein, I do this by being careful what I say and by correcting others if they do make the mistake of doing it.
What Does God ask of me at Home?
2. God tells us that we shall remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy, I do this by regularly going to church and worshiping god with my family on the
3. God tells us that we shall not make idols, I do this by not letting anything or anybody get in the way of my faith and worship of God.
What Does god ask of me in Public?
2. God tells us that we shall not commit adultery, I uphold this be pledging to remain abstinent until marriage.
3. God tells us that we shall not covet, I do this by realizing how blessed I am to have what I have and that there are less fortunate people in the world than myself.
We shall not have any other gods before The Lord.
The savior of my sins.
Belgrade Avenue United Methodist Church
Where I go to worship the The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
Upon which Jesus Christ died for our sins.