3rd Grade Happenings
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
THANK YOU to all parents who attended conferences last night. It was great to visit with all of you!
FYI-Important Information and Upcoming Events!
* Thursday, February 9th: PIZZA DELIVERY DAY! We are anticipating pizzas should arrive around 1:00 P.M. We would greatly appreciate anyone available to help us sort the pizzas and get them ready for pick-up. Please pick up your pizzas by 3:30 for delivery. Students may leave with you to deliver when you come to pick up your order. Please call me with any questions. THANK YOU to everyone who participated...the kids did GREAT! If you need help delivering pizzas, please let me know.
* Friday, February 10th is a 12:00 dismissal for teacher inservice.
* There is NO SCHOOL on Monday, February 13th, due to a comp day.
* February 14: We will be having a Valentine's celebration in the afternoon. Students are welcome to bring Valentine's to school for their classmates. If students want to make a box at home, they are welcome to do so. We have made Valentine envelopes for their desks.
* March 7: Mrs. Jordahl gone
* March 9: Last day of 3rd quarter! AR goals must be met! WAX MUSEUM 6-7 P.M.
* Friday, March 10: NO SCHOOL!
* Monday, March 13: NO SCHOOL (teacher workshop)
* Thursday, March 16: 3:30-5 P.M. Shamrock Shake
* March 20-25: Missoula Children's Theatre
* March 31: Hoops for Heart
* April 7: Spring Carnival
* April 13-17: No school: Easter Break
* April 21: 12:00 dismissal
* April 22: PROM
* April 28: Award's Banquet
* May 5: Field Trip
* May 12: Lock In
* May 19: Last day of School!!