- Our annual Turkey Extravaganza is this Thursday, November 19. The fun starts at 11:00 for 4th grade and 10:50 for 5th grade. We hope you can join us!
- IRoK will meet after school on Thursday until 4:30.
- It's report card time again! Watch for your child's report cards to come home by email or with your student sometime this week.
- Yearbooks are on sale now. You can pick up an order form in the office or click here to order online. The price will increase on January 29, 2016, so order soon to get the best deal!
It's Book Fair Time!
Our Book Fair kicks off this week. Make sure you stop by to see what's available. You can also find more information by visiting our updated library page. Can't stop by during the school day? We will have a Family Afternoon Event on Tuesday and online shopping is also available.
- Monday 7:30am-3:25pm
- Tuesday 7:30am-6:30pm
- Wednesday 7:30am-3:25pm
- Thursday 7:30am-3:25pm
- Friday 7:30am-noon
We are excited to be a part of Live Thankfully again this year. We will be partnering with Mallory Orthodontics and other area schools to collect food for needy families in Wise County. We will begin accepting donations this week and continue to collect food through Friday, December 11.
Each class has been assigned specific food items to bring. You can find your child's class information below:
- Worley/Mauk- instant mashed potatoes and stuffing mix
- Morris/ Bragg- canned fruit (peaches, pears, mandarin oranges, pineapple, cranberry sauce)
- Craig/Moore- canned veggies (corn, green beans, carrots, gravy, pumpkin, sweet potatoes)
- Johnson/ Read- cake/cookie mixes & instant pudding/jello mixes
- LaPrade/Rockin' Reindeer- boxed macaroni & cheese and cornbread/muffin mixes
- Thompson/Excellent Elves- cranberry sauce
Our elementary meet is the week after Thanksgiving break! Make sure you mark the date (Thursday, December 3) on your calendar. Need to know your child's practice time? Click here to see our practice schedule.