Blytheville Primary School
Our Core Beliefs
- Learning must have a clear purpose.
- All learners deserve a safe, respectful, and structured environment.
- Learners grow with mutual support, responsibility, and compassion.
- All learners have the ability to grow.
Our Vision and Mission
Blytheville Primary School fosters a safe and positive learning community. We educate students to be innovative thinkers today and productive leaders of tomorrow.
Note from the Assistant Principal
I hope everyone had a wonderful, relaxing spring break. We are now in the fourth quarter of the school year. We will be taking various field trips as well as hosting different events throughout April and May. Be on the look out for information from your child's teacher.
BPS has adopted the Blytheville Police Department for our fourth quarter community outreach project. We will be selling “Blytheville Backs Our Blue” bracelets for $1. We also have yard signs that can be purchased in the office for $10. All proceeds goes to Crimestoppers in our area. The class in each grade level that raises the most money will win a special prize!
Thank you for your overwhelming support during our food drive for our backpack program. Because of you, we were able to provide a weeks worth of food for our students who benefit from the backpack program so that they wouldn't go hungry during spring break. Thank you!!
Did you know that Candy On Main gives cotton candy to students who make 100% on their tests and earn awards? Take your test or award to Candy On Main on Friday to get a treat!
- April 4- Tenaris is coming to read to first grade
- April 5- Step Up Night 5:30-6:30
- April 6- First grade field trip
- April 11- Class pictures (first and second grade), Graduation pictures (Kindergarten)
- April 13- PBIS store
- April 18- PreK and Kindergarten field trip to The Ritz
- April 19- Special education, first and second grade field trip to The Ritz
- April 19- April birthday lunch
- April 19- PTO meeting at 4 pm
- April 20- PBIS celebration
- April 20- Earth day
- April 27- Kindergarten field trip