(For ages 3 to 6 year olds) ENROLL YOUR CHILD NOW!
What is a Montessori School?
- Is a child care centered educational approach based on scientific observations of children from birth to childhood.
- School goes from ages 3 to 6 years old
- Grouped together in one primary classroom
- Carefully prepared environment encourages your child to practice self-discipline
- Child will use self-teaching materials
What will your child learn?
Younger children will focus on large muscle and language skills. Four-year-olds work on fine motor skills and completing everyday activities such as cooking, arts and crafts. The older preschoolers broaden their learning experiences through trips and events.
Hours of operation
(Morning Drop Off)-7:45am – 8:15am
(Half Day AM Pick Up)-11:00am – 12:00pm
(Half Day PM Drop Off)-12:00pm – 1:00
A look on your child's experience here
Montessori Fun Facts
- One of the fastest growing forms of education for young children in the world.
- 25,000 Montessori schools in 110 countries serving more than a million children.
- Over 200 public schools in the United States and Canada offer Montessori programs.
- Montessori schools are both private and public.