February 20, 2017; 8:00-4:00
8:30-10:30-Meet with Like Campus Grade Levels @ Wyatt
11:00-1:00-Lunch with Your Team Debriefing Like Campus Meetings
1:00-TELPAS Calibration for those teachers involved with giving TELPAS (meet with Andi)
1:00-Lesson Planning for non-TELPAS teachers
*Schools participating-Skaggs, Wyatt, Mathews, Andrews, Bethany and Centennial
Notes for the Day
- Show up BEFORE 8:30 so you are ready when the session begins.
- Plan to carpool as parking is limited.
- Remember to set an example by collaborating and not complaining!
- Please participate in the discussion and keep an open mind.
- Plan to attend lunch with your team to debrief. Plan your destination ahead of time.
- Write AT LEAST one idea you gained from your like campus meeting. You will need to catch any teammates up that are involved in TELPAS.
Suggested Topics for Kindergarten -- Review And Ponder Before Monday, February 20th
- Ideas for Open House
- New/fresh ideas for LA centers and Math centers
- Writing ideas
- Math computer programs
- How to better integrate Language Arts and Social Studies
- Technology programs for laptops or apps without purchase for ipad, Science activities for centers
- integration of curriculum areas
- ideas for writing
- 3 teachers- classroom management/duties
- schedules- lunch/recess/ specials
- Fun attention getters
- How do you pull your groups? Homo- or Hetero/ by skills/etc
- Kinder Kamp- not assigning kids to teachers at the beginning of school- What does this look like? Resources.. etc.