MLK Day Activities
1) I have a dream...
2) Record facts about MLK
3) Use to compare and contrast people during the Civil Rights movement.
4) Action Steps/Goals about how he/she can make their school/community a better place.
1) Students can record facts about Martin Luther King Jr.
2) Record their own I have a dream speech
3) Record facts about other influential people during the Civil Rights movement.
1) Kids can play to review facts about MLK
2) Kids can create their own Kahoots for their classmates to play. Younger kids could do this with buddies.
3) Kids can play to review facts about others involved with the Civil Rights movement.