Terminate Cyber Bullying
Don't be Cruel, be cool
what is cyberbullying?
The Common Types of Cyberbullying
Facts about cyberbullying
1) Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 people have had it happen to them more than once.
2) 70% of students report seeing frequent bullying online
3) Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying
4) 68% of teens agree that cyber bullying is a serious problem
5) 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
6) 90% of teens who have seen social-media bullying say they have ignored it. 84% have seen others tell cyber bullies to stop
7) Only 1 in 10 victims will inform a parent or trusted adult of their abuse
8) Girls are about twice as likely as boys to be victims and perpetrators of cyber bullying
9) About 58% of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online. More than 4 out 10 say it has happened more than once
10) Bullying victims are 2 to 9 times more likely to consider committing suicide
11) About 75% of students admit they have visited a website bashing another student.
Tips for Dealing with Cyberbullying
This is how cyber bullying Makes people feel
Cyberbullying seriously hurts feelings
End Cyber bullying
Help to end cyberbullying, it will make the world a better place
This is what cyber bullying feels like
Cyberbulling can hurt as much as a punch to the face