10 Rules of a Utopian Society
10 Rules mandatory for a perfect, Utopian society
- No weapons or other physical violence shall ever be used for anything.
- Everyone regardless of age, race, status, or position, must contribute to society: pay taxes, attend governmental meetings, volunteer for the community, help those in need.
- Hate and negativity is not permitted. Love is encouraged. Everyone should feel good and happy.
- Anyone over the age of 18 must and will have a job.
- Poverty and homelessness is unacceptable. If you cannot afford a home, one will be provided. If you do not have a job, one will be provided.
- Everyone regardless of age, race, status, or position, must be treated equally and respected in society.
- Lying is illegal. Honesty is the basis of a utopian society, anyone caught lying will be sent out of the city.
- School and college is mandatory. Every citizen must have basic knowledge of science, mathematics, literature, writing, and politics.
- Everyone must have equal opportunities.
- Every family must have two children; this way the society’s population won’t increase nor decrease.