How to Take Care of a St. Bernard
BY: Chandler Drake
- It cost about $800 - $1,000 for a St. Bernard puppy.
- It cost about $45- $200 for a kennel for the St. Bernard.
- It cost lots of money to take a St. Bernard to the vet every year.
- It cost $20-$60 for dog food.
- It cost $10-$20 for treats and bones
- You have to walk your dog daily so it stays healthy.
- You have to take your dog to the vet every year to make sure its healthy.
- You would have to watch your dog every day.
- Adult Advanced Fitness Small Bites Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe -Dry is very healthy kind of dog food.
- You want very good and healthy dog food for your dog.
- The life span of a St. Bernard is 8-10 years.
- The mass of a St. Bernard is 120-200 pounds
- Some dogs might not be potty trained .
- So you might have to buy pee pads like me for my dog jersey.