Week in Review
Mrs. Chasteen's 2nd Grade Class
I Can Statements
- Reading: I can summarize the important information in a story.
- Phonics: I can spell the 150 Second Grade Sight Words.
- Math: I can collect and organize data into a tally chart and picture graph.
- Science: I can identify the different habitats that plants and animals live in.
- Students will now have Technology with Mrs. Brooks on Tuesdays.
- Students will have Music on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Report Cards came home today. Please review the report card with your child, then sign and return the envelope.
Student & Parent Resources
Click on the links below for content-related games and activities!