Second Grade Smarties
Mrs. Brady's class
What happened last week?
Last week in 2nd grade we...
- continued to practice cursive
- continued learning about different habitats
- in math we finished review of concepts
Coming up in 2nd grade!
This week we are looking forward to...
- continuing cursive
- begininning our end of the year book
- continuing to learn about the rain forests
- looking forward to our field trip on Wed. to Cahokia Mounds
- This will be my last newsletter for the year. Enjoy your summer break!!
SAVE THE DATE
Second Grade Field Trip
May 18, 2016
Learn and explore what it was like as a real native american in our area
To Do List...
- Get a good night sleep 9-11 hours is recommended for kiddos this age
- Give your kids lots of hugs and kisses as you send them off for second grade
- Read each night with or to your child or they can independently for 20 minutes (we are practicing on building our stamina for sustained reading)
- send in the bright yellow form for the field trip