Are You Ready?
Tools To Help You In Your Transition from Grade to Grade
4th June, 2021
Please listen carefully to our different presenters below as they share their insight on what is important to work on as you transition from one grade to another, as well as how to prepare for your success at school, at university as well as in the workplace.
Thank You and Enjoy!
US Guidance Counselor
Mr. David O'Brien
Middle School Counselor
My message to rising 9th grade students is that all of the things you have been learning in Middle School these past three years such as time management, organization and how to effectively study has been getting you prepared for this very moment of moving on to Upper School. If you take these skills with a proactive mindset on the very first day of school to create a healthy balance between your academic, social, family and extracurricular activities, you can expect to have the beginnings of a very successful and fulfilling upper school career.
Be proactive, ask questions, show teachers you care.
Procrastination is the enemy, don’t let it become your friend.
In the video above, Jaime Gomez Arreche, speaks to students about Healthy Habits, what has worked for him and how it can help students in their transition from grade to grade, College and beyond.
Click on the RED button above for info on BIKE WEEK (June 7-11th) which is Virtual Bike Week at ASM! There are a number of events throughout the week and we hope you can joins us for them! Happy cycling, scooting and walking! 💟🚲💟🚲💟🚲💟
Welcome grade 8 students to our upper school, AS WELL AS ALL OUR NEW STUDENTS COMING IN TO ASM!!!
Thank You for coming to the end of this supplementary Counseling & Advisory Newsletter on Transitioning from Grade to Grade, College & Beyond!
Did you miss the other Newsletters?
1. Click here to catch up on the 1st Newsletter.
2. Click here to catch up on the 2nd Newsletter.
3. Click here to catch up on the 3rd Newsletter.
4. Click here to catch up on the 4th Newsletter.
5. Click here to catch up on the 5th Newsletter.
6. Click here to catch up on the 6th Newsletter.
7. Click here to catch up on the 7th Newsletter.
8. Click here to catch up on the 8th Newsletter.
9. Click here to catch up on the 9th Newsletter.
10. Click here to catch up on the 10th Newsletter.
11. Click here to catch the Grade 10 Career Guidance Supplementary Newsletter