by chris priebe
my favorit football team
I live to spend most of my time out doors.
my family is very important to me and i like spending time with them.
10 things you need to know about key boarding techniques
1) Sit up in your chair not slouching.
2) Both feet should be on the floor.
3) Do you know which fingers go on which keys.
4) Chair ajusted to proper hight.
5) Look at the key board only to check finger position.
6) Wrists low but not resting on the keyboard.
7) Key board is positioned to the front edge of the desk.
8) Distance from stomach to key board is 1 had length.
9) Fingers should be curved when typing.
10) Stay on task whith which word or sentence your typing.