Riverside Virtual Graduation 2020
June 2, 2020 - 11 am - 1 pm
Join us Tuesday, June 2nd, for Inspire's 5th, 8th & 12th Grade Virtual Graduation and Promotion Ceremony!
We are so excited to celebrate all the hard work and dedication of our students and families! Even though we can't get together in person, we want to be able to acknowledge our students online, with family and friends in attendance. Please read through the details for the event and reach out to your HST if you have any questions."See you" all on June 2nd at 11:00 AM!
*As a reminder - your child will only be featured in this ceremony if you responded to our survey that closed on April 24, 2020.
Schedule of Events
Promotion for 5th & 8th Grade
- 11:00 AM- 5th & 8th-grade Promotion Ceremony begins online. This portion of the ceremony will be an hour long.
*There will be a short 10-15 minute intermission between the Promotion and Graduation
Graduation for 12th Grade
- 12:00 PM - This ceremony will be 45 minutes to an hour long.
Ceremony Program: Click here for a downloadable PDF of our Ceremony Program & Order of Events
- How long will the ceremony be? The entire Promotion and Graduation Ceremony will be about two hours long. Please see the schedule of events above for a more detailed outline.
- Will participants need video or microphones on? The ceremony will be presented as a webinar so unfortunately, participants will not be able to be seen or heard.
- Will it be interactive? In an attempt to keep the ceremony secure for our families and students we will have the chat disabled, but we will have a series of interactive polls requiring participant responses shot out at various points throughout the ceremony!
Diplomas and Certificates
12th Graders: Your official diploma, diploma cover & keepsake tassel will be mailed to the address on file after the last day of school to all graduates. Honor cords & medals (if applicable) will also be sent to students.
Order Your Cap & Gown Here
This is completely optional and is not required to participate in the virtual graduation ceremony. This is only if you would like to have a cap and gown when you take your personal photos. Students will not appear live on camera during the virtual ceremony. We unfortunately are unable to loan out caps and gowns at this time.
View the ordering instructions by clicking on your school below: