Weekly Updates from Mrs. K
February 26th, 2021
Teacher Feature - Ms. Gualandi
When I am not teaching, I enjoy hanging out with my family and getting outside as much as possible to hike, bike, and garden. I also love reading and baking. Last year we adopted a deaf puppy; she keeps me busy with wanting to go on walks and playing fetch. She has been a great student and knows many commands in sign language! During the summer, I work with my boyfriend and his family on a land speed car that they race at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah. It has gone 230 mph! ,
One Week Left - Please Support our PTA Fundraiser!
Dear Parents & Guardians,
We have not yet reached out financial goal for McKinley Primary fundraiser and really need your help. We ONLY HAVE ONE MORE WEEK TO SELL! If you have not had a chance to register, it is not too late! If you cannot purchase, please register and share with friend and family.
WE ARE HAVING A WEEKEND CHALLENGE!! IF YOU GET 2 ONLINE SALES THIS WEEKEND YOU GO INTO A DRAWING FOR YOUR CHILD’S HEIGHT IN COOKIES!!! SEE FLYER ATTACHED!
1. Register @ www.shopfund.com
2. Share the fundraiser via email and social media with to friends and family nationwide directly from your student dashboard!
We are counting on these funds to benefit all students and your support is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Let's Keep Everyone Healthy and Our School Open
1. Screen your child for symptoms each morning before sending them to school.
2. Keep your child home for at least 3 days if they are not feeling well - sick children should not be at school regardless of the cause of the illness.
3. Keep the lines of communication with the school open - we all want what is best for your child and working together we can accomplish that!