Friday 31st January
Thank you for submitting photos for the active selfie campaign. It is brilliant to see the range of activities that our children do outside school. There is still plenty of time to take and send a photo - they can be emailed to - email@example.com
This weeks reminders:
- Next week we will be on WEEK 2 of the lunch menu. If you re-submit lunch choices please let me know via email so i can ensure my records are updated.
- As always can I ask you to check ParentPay accounts regularly to ensure these are kept in credit. The costs for dinners this half term will be £11.50 per week or £78.20 until February half term.
- On Monday 2nd February the system will be open to book your child's Learning Reviews (previously named parents evening) which will take place w/c 2nd March. If you have an issues accessing this please let me know.
Rainbow & Value Awards
- Marley Hirst - for being an outstanding sportswoman and team player!!
- Matilda Baxter - for working so hard in and out of the class. The work that you have produced this week in English, Geography and Maths has been outstanding!
- Nathaniel Southern - for appreciating the need to show your working out in maths. Because of this you have made excellent progress with BIDMAS this week.
- Alastair Oakley - for working exceptionally hard with BIDMAS work in maths. You have made fantastic progress!!
- Seth Jackson - for a wonderful hard-working attitude in every lesson. You have made excellent progress with BIDMAS in maths and your writing is amazing. Well Done!!
Values Awards this week:
- Martha Bosomworth, Frankie Farthing-Sumner & Amy Roach - Community Award - for helping me o set up the classroom when no-one else offered - Mrs Blades
- The dodgeball team - Community Award - for your outstanding behaviour and great team spirit at the competition on Thursday. You made us all very proud.
- Bryce Hirst - Respect Award - Well done for always making the right choices, for respecting your peers and the adults in school and for always using your manners.
- Seth Jackson - Respect Award - You are always so polite and respectful everytime you ask me a question. You have made my day on a number of occasions this week when you have thanked me for my help. What a wonderful attitude! Thank you!
- Oliver Chapman - Respect Award - for being the only one who waited for when i was coming through the door. What amazing manners - Mrs Elliott
WELL DONE TO EVERYONE!!
Health & Safety
- The bottom gate outside the Willow class with be locked on an evening at 3.40pm. This is to ensure the security of those children who may still be on site (after school clubs). If you are on site after this time you would need to leave via the main gate.
- The pathway down the side of school which leads from the main playground to the Willow play area is now going to be a walking zone. Signs will be put up over the coming week and children will be informed of this in assembly today. We would welcome your support with reminding children they should walk when in this area.
We thank you in advance for your continued support.
The Saxton Team
KS1 Dodgeball Tournament
Maple Lunch Day
Thursday, Feb. 13th, 12:30pm
Saxton, Tadcaster, UK
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Details of events and school activities. This is also accessible through the school website.