Weekly News for Room 205
Ms. Howey's Class
Week of: May 11-15, 2015
- We are finished with the M-STEP testing, we will finish NWEA (Reading) next week.
- We our continuing to research our endangered animals. Our class has been taking notes and making sure to give credit to our sources, on our note cards. Ask your child to share one of their animal facts with you. We are beginning to work on introduction sentences for our 10 paragraphs.
- Bloggers: This week's blog post & 3 comments are due on Monday, May 18th.
- Please try to include a photo related to your post.
- NO spelling this week.
- Just a reminder, there is a.m. school ONLY on Fri., May 15th. Students will be dismissed @ 11:36.