September 10, 2021
Important School-Wide Dates:
9/14 - Picture Day, outdoors like last year.
9/14 - Grandparent's Dinner @ Grub Burger Bar (All Day)
9/22 - Read for Better Life
9/23 - Ride's Reading Adventure Kick Off (virtual)
10/8 - Student Holiday
10/11 - Holiday
10/12 - Walk to School Day
10/14 - Fine Arts Day at Pavilion (4th Grade)
10-25-29 - Red Ribbon Week
Dear Ride Families,
We hope you all can participate in our annual Grandparents Day @ Grub Burgers. Grub is one of our largest and most generous Ride partners. We appreciate how much they do to support their community and give back to the schools.
On September 23rd, we will be Kicking Off our Ride's Reading Adventure Annual Fundraiser.
We are very excited for this opportunity. The last time we were able to have this particular fundraiser was the Fall of 2019. The greatest part about this fundraiser is that our incredible PTO does ALL of the leg work so the school receives 100% of the donations!! We have grand plans for this year's different reading activities for the kids and a Storybook Parade outside so parents can join in on the fun!! Our theme is Find 10 (people/relatives) Get $10 (from each). Just doing that will help us to meet our goal. Please see the PTO Website for more information More info coming!!
Have a great weekend--
#It's the Little things that make a BIG difference
Fall Student Picture Day
Different ways you can support our PTO
Covid 19 Updates
This includes ..
- E-misting which is happening each night throughout the classrooms
- Student hand sanitizing at each transition
- Regular cleaning desks
- Cohorting of students in classrooms, enrichment, lunch and recess
- Refraining from large group meetings
- SKR is closed until 9/7 for campus visitors.
- All items should be sent with children in morning. (Please refrain from drop off items once school has begun including any food deliveries.)
- Dots on floor will help with distancing
Please follow prescreening procedures below....
Self-Prescreening: To ensure the health and safety of all students and staff, all individuals should conduct self-pre-screening for COVID-19 symptoms. Individuals waiting for COVID-19 test results due to symptoms or individuals currently experiencing any of the symptoms listed that are new and/or not normal for them, should stay home and consider seeking medical care and/or COVID-19 testing. Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 include:
· cough or shortness of breath
· sore throat
· congestion or runny nose
· significant muscle pain or body aches
· loss of taste or smell in the last 10 days
· diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
· feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0F
Conroe ISD has free Covid testing for all students. "You can register for testing through your CISD student SSO portal.
See Roadmap for Reopening for more information regarding COVID protocols.
Parents, Please make sure you are connected to your child's Seesaw account so you can see all the amazing things your child is doing at school each week! Teachers sent out parent invites this week so check your email! If you have previously connected to your child's account, you are still connected. Make sure to set your notifications to alert you when a post is added!
Conroe ISD is currently in Safety Alert Level 4
Conroe ISD is currently in Safety Alert Level 4. This means we will adhere to the Level 4 Response and Mitigation protocols as stated in the below chart. Right now our largest concern is the number of items dropped off on a daily basis.
1. Starting Monday, August 23rd, please refrain from dropping off all items (ie: forgotten lunch, water bottles, snacks, folder, etc...). We will provide a lunch, bottle of water and snacks. You may still drop off items necessary for learning (i.e.: glasses) or items PTO or teachers have requested.
2. If you are waiting for COIVD testing results (for a Ride child), PLEASE,PLEASE KEEP THE CHILD HOME UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE TEST RESULTS.
3. Don't forget CISD does free/ rapid testing for all students. Sign up through child's SSO.
Thank you for your assistance and understanding.
Ride Grade Level Newsletters
Parents of 2nd - 4th grade students see DI information link
School Calendar for 2021-2022
Stay in touch with CISD by downloading our new mobile app!
Download the app on your mobile device today and select ‘yes’ to receive push notifications with the latest news and updates from the District.
- Push Notifications - Select ‘yes’ when you download the app to receive the latest push notifications from the District.
- Calendar Events - Add events to the calendar on your personal mobile device directly from the calendar section on the app.
- News - Check out the latest District-wide and school news all in one place!
Parent Access Login
By logging into Parent Access, you can check your child's grades, assignments, and attendance.
To access your child’s information online you must register for an account.
Please go to the following link and follow the directions below:
Click the “Student/Parent” tab
Click on “Parent Access Center”
All SMS messages received from the Conroe ISD District Office and your child's campus will begin with "Conroe ISD:" and come from the subscribe code 67587. If you have not yet opted-in to receive SMS messages, you can do so at any time throughout the school year by texting "Y" to 67587.