is a form of bullying that takes place electronically using cell phones, tablets, and computers.
- Only 1 in 10 victims will inform a parent or trusted adult of their abuse.
- Girls are about twice as likely as boys to be victims and perpetrators of cyber bullying.
- 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
- Parents and their kids should explore safe ways to use technology.
- Kids should understand and make the most out of the privacy settings.
- Everyone should think before they post.
- Don't be a cyberbully yourself.