News for the Livingston Public Schools Community
July 12, 2022
Have a great summer! Scroll down for more graduation photos!
SCROLL DOWN FOR INFO ON...
- Board of Education Meeting Tonight
- Jeffrey Xu To Be Sworn In As Student Rep to BOE
- Genesis Portal Summer Rollover
- LPS Website Refresh
- MPMS Equity Summit
- LHS Graduation Photos
- Community News: Call 388 For Mental Health Emergencies
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING: July 12, 2022 (7:15PM)
The Livingston Board of Education will hold a public meeting tonight, Tuesday, July 12, 2022, at 7:15PM in the Central Office, 11 Foxcroft Drive. The agenda includes the swearing in of the 2022-2023 Student Representative to the Board and several voting items.
Tonight's meeting will be held in a hybrid format during which participants will have the ability to ask questions and make comments either in person or via the webinar. Register for the webinar using the link below. The meeting will also be livestreamed on the district's Facebook page, @LivSchools.
Student Representative to Be Sworn In
Jeffrey Xu, a rising senior at Livingston High School, will be sworn in as the Student Representative to the Board of Education during the Board’s public meeting tonight.
Welcome to the Board, Jeffrey!
Genesis Portal Summer Rollover
- The portals will reopen with limited capabilities in the coming weeks. An email will be sent to all portal users. At that time, only report cards and contact information will be visible. Please note that Portal accounts for 12th grade students and anyone withdrawing from the district were permanently closed on July 8th.
- Forms for the new school year will be available at the end of July, and teacher assignments and schedules will be posted at the end of August. You will receive an email when forms and schedules are available.
LPS Website Refresh!
We are looking forward to sharing the district website's new look with you! The new template will go live later this week. Please pardon our appearance as we update and reconfigure the website this summer. Thank you!
OFFERS MENTAL HEALTH & SUBSTANCE USE SUPPORT
Livingston Public Schools has partnered with Care Solace to support our ongoing commitment to the health, safety, and well-being of our students, staff, and families. If you or a family member are looking for help with mental health or substance use, Care Solace will quickly connect you to community providers matched to your needs. Call 888-515-0595 at any time or search on your own at caresolace.com/livingston. This is a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL service provided by LPS. Learn more about Care Solace.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Livingston Public Schools is now accepting Pre-Registration for the 2022-2023 school year for all grade levels.
Click here for information on Remote Registration. Please read all steps before beginning the process!
MPMS Equity Summit
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT... GRADUATION PHOTOS!
Call 988 For Mental Health Emergencies
The Federal Communications Commission recently approved a new 3-digit dialing code, 988, for mental health crisis and suicide prevention. The 988 line will operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for calls, texts, and chat beginning on July 16th, 2022.
2021-2022 School Year / No. 23
Communications & Community Outreach Coordinator
Livingston Public Schools
(973) 535-8000 ext. 8036
LPS Spotlight is the official e-newsletter of the Livingston Public Schools.