The Falcon Flyer
News you can use from Clinton-Massie Local Schools
A MESSAGE ON SAFETY FROM THE SUPERINTENDENT
Safety is our number one priority. With that thought in mind I would like to share with you some safety plans, procedures and devices we have put in place to help ensure the safety of our staff and students. This list is by no means exhaustive but the hope is to easy the minds of our parents and guardians.
1) We have a school resource officer.
2) Emergency Procedure sheets in every room.
3) We have a Safety Committee (made up of staff and outside resource members) that meets once a quarter.
4) Emergency Procedure Practice for staff and students in November of 2017 at all three buildings.
5) Upgraded security cameras and additional cameras added in summer of 2017 (more to come in summer of 2018).
6) Secured entrances.
7) Keep N' Track system for visitors (provides background checks and alerts).
8) "Live Drill" A.L.I.C.E. training for teachers and administrators in August of 2017.
We cannot predict every harmful scenario but please know we are working diligently to keep safety at the forefront of our mission.
Proud to be a Falcon,
Matt Baker, Superintendent
HOW YOU CAN HELP!
Please stress to your child to speak up when they see something that is alarming or concerning. "See Something, Say Something". What they may bring to our attention could save lives.
Clinton-Massie Local Schools participates in SaferSchools Ohio. You may leave anonymous tips that will be directed toward the proper authorities. Calls and emails can always be sent to each school as well.