Mount Holly Elementary School
One Team, One Dream... February 1-5 Weekly Update
- Thank you to our Learn and Learn team and all of you for preparing for our parents Thursday and Friday. We had about 350 attend over both days. Please send the math document and the mindset document home with parents who did not attend.
- Kindergarten, first, and second grade teachers will meet together Tuesday to look at 4th nine weeks Essentials vertically in the Science Lab.
- Third, fourth, and fifth grade teachers will meet together Tuesday to look at 4th nine weeks Essentials vertically in the Media Center.
- Special Area Teachers and Instructional Specialist will meet in the Art Room.
- As a reminder, when you are going to be absent, I should be notified by email, phone call or text (803-524-3237).
- Please be mindful of the school-wide expectations for students. Also, remember the component that discusses adult conversations and how students are addressed.
~Your words become a child's inner thoughts.~
Think About It...
a set of beliefs or a way of thinking that determine one's behavior, outlook, or mental attitude.
What's your mindset???
Monday, February 1
- Charlotte Hornets Reading Assembly @ 10:00 (We will start calling students at 9:45).
Tuesday, February 2
- Grade Levels will meet to review Essentials & Special Area Teachers and Instructional Specialist will meet with Dr. Barnes-2:45.
Wednesday, February 3
- Math Coaches visit for Professional Development
- Ivan Project Assembly (Details to follow)
Thursday, February 4
Friday, February 5
Monday, February 8
- SIC Meeting-5 p.m.
- PTO Meeting-6 p.m.
Tuesday, February 8
- Faculty Meeting-2:45
Wednesday, February 10
Thursday, February 11
- Terrific Kids Ceremony-8:30
- Mustang Roundup News due to Dr. Barnes
- Employee Health Screenings
Friday, February 12
- Student Make-Up Day
- Valentine Parties begin at 1:00