End of the year science expirement
The steps to sucess
- Set the cookie pan on the cup, with the egg sitting in the cardboard tube on top.
- Whack the cookie pan with your writing hand hard
- Stand back and watch the egg plop into the cup of water
What I learned
- The egg was the object that remained in rest
- The cardboard hooked onto the cookie pan
- The pan and cardboard went flying
- While gravity pulled down the egg
Taking it further
- I added another egg to the experiment keeping only one pan
- To see if it would work
- The first try didn't work
- Once I repositioned the eggs, it did.