TIGER WEEKLY- Fair Campus
Week of 04/05/2021
We hope that everyone had a safe and enjoyable Spring Break. We are excited to get back to work and finishing the school year with great success.
- Scholars who attend on "A" days (Monday and Tuesday) will only have school in the building on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 this week. The building will be closed for cleaning and Wednesday April 7th. "B" Scholars (Thursday and Friday) will resume the regular schedule.
- State Testing begins next week. Please review the schedule below.
- Students must bring their own devices daily. We do not have extra devices to give to scholars, and devices are needed for testing and daily assignments.
- Please be certain to send your child to school with a face mask daily.
- Please have your child at school at 8:00 on their scheduled Hybrid day as school begins at 8:30a.m.
- The school day ends Promptly at 2:00 p.m. Scholars must be picked up no later than 2:10 p.m. so that our teachers can teach their virtual scholars.
- Report Cards for the 3rd Grading Period are now available. Directions for retrieving grade cards can be found below.
- Be sure that your scholar is ONLY attending on his/her SCHEDULED day(s). In order to ensure we maintain numbers and follow social distancing protocols, we need your HELP in adhering strictly to the schedules you have received.
**Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00-3:00 pm. The front office will close promptly at 2:00 pm each day to allow time to prepare for dismissal.**
Ohio State Testing
It has been decided that State Testing will be taking place this year. It is required that scholars take the test IN-PERSON. Yes, we will accommodate the specific health and safety needs of scholars, due to COVID. More information to come. 5th grade scholars also take a state Science test and testing information for Science will be forthcoming AFTER spring break!
Please Note the Following Schedule:
ELA: 3rd-6th Grade: 100% Virtual Scholars needing to come onsite
Part 1: April 12th/April 15th (Monday/Thursday) 9:00-10:30
Part 2: April 13th/April 16th (Tuesday/Friday) 9:00-10:30
ELA: 3rd-6th Grade: Hybrid Scholars (make-ups for 100% virtual scholars also offered during this time)
Part 1: April 19/April April 22nd (Monday/Thursday) 9:00-10:30
Part 2: April 20/April 23rd (Tuesday/Friday) 9:00-10:30
Math: 3rd-6th: 100% Virtual Scholars needing to come onsite
May 3rd/4th (Monday/Tuesday) 9:00 A.M.
May 6th/7th (Thursday/Friday) 9:00 A.M.
** Testing days and times ARE subject to change.
A+ Arts Academy: Where the PLUS Means So Much More!
A+ Arts Academy provides a personalized elementary and junior high school education for scholars in kindergarten through eighth grade. The PLUS stands for our school environment. Your child will be safe, protected, cared for and nurtured in an atmosphere that rewards learning, self-respect and dignity.
The mission of our schools is to be known for producing responsible and accountable scholars who demonstrate a strong sense of self-worth, leadership and moral values, ultimately becoming exceptional citizens. We serve scholars and families at three beautiful campuses in the Columbus, Ohio area:
Fair Campus K-6 | 1395 Fair Ave., Columbus OH 43205 | 614.725.1305
Maybury Campus K-6 | 2633 Maybury Rd., Columbus OH 43232 | 614.626.2250
Napoleon Campus 7 & 8 | 270 S. Napoleon Ave., Columbus, OH 43213 | 614.338.0767
Ms. Brown- Kindergarten Teacher
Mrs. Caffee- Kindergarten Teacher
Mr. Caffee- 1st Grade Teacher
Ms. Hanrahan- 3rd Grade Teacher
Ms. Bickel- Intervention Specialist
Mrs. Sheridan- Instructional Interventionist
Mr. November- 5/6 Grade Math Teacher
Mr. Treadway- 5/6 Grade Science Teacher
Mrs. Fendrick- 5/6 Grade English Teacher
Mrs. Padilla- 5/6 Grade ELA Teacher
Mrs. Cain- Music Teacher
Mr. Powell- Drumline Instructor