iFlagler Parent Newsletter
The 2021-2022 school year is off to an amazing start! Thank you families for your continued support and assistance with your child's education at home. Progress report time is here, we are halfway through the first quarter. iFlagler progress reports are not available in paper copies. Student progress changes daily and should be monitored weekly through the parent/guardian account. As always, please contact the iFlagler office with any questions or concerns. We look forward to working with our students and families to make this a successful school year!
-Erin Quinn, Principal, iFlagler
i-Ready Testing Completion Date: Friday, September 17th
iFlagler CHALLENGE OF THE MONTH
Using only the most basic of supplies, build the tallest tower possible that can hold a small apple without toppling over. Send a picture of your tower to firstname.lastname@example.org
with proof of the height to win a prize! Prizes will be awarded per grade level submission.
- 1 small apple
- 6 - 12 unsharpened pencils
- 5 rubber bands
- a pocket folder
- 5 - 10 index cards
- tape (up to 2 feet)
- 1- 2 paper lunch bags
- Up to 5 markers/highlighters
- 1 foot of string or yarn
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR COMPLETED PROJECTS!
IFlagler Needs a Mascot!
YOUR VOTE HELPS US DECIDE!
TEXAS ROADHOUSE FUNDRAISER
- 9/7 - 10/8: Purchasing gift cards through your teacher's announcement page
- Join us at Texas Roadhouse on October 12th for dinner! Tell them you're there for iFlagler and the school will receive a percentage of sales.
Do you need community resources and don't know where to start?
Or do you just need to talk?
Make an appointment with our Guidance Counselor, Cami Brocksmith, by clicking on the calendar link below.
- September 7th - October 8th: Roadhouse Gift Card Fundraiser
- September 22nd: @ 6:00pm SAC Meeting
- September 30th: Last Day to submit September Home Challenge
- October - Bullying Awareness Month
- October 12th - Texas Roadhouse Dine-In Fundraiser 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- October 20th - October SAC meeting