Brought to You by the Cohen Career Center
SOPHAS Virtual Fair – Public Health Schools & Programs
- Candidates will have the opportunity to connect real-time with 60 Public Health schools and programs without the hassle of leaving your home or office
- You will meet School Representatives online via chat rooms during the event on September 19th
- Schools’ chat hours will be posted in advance (a camera is not required for the chat feature)
- Easy way to find the Public Health program that is best for you. Click here to register.
Accenture Tech Talk – Artificial Intelligence
September 20, 4:00pm, Cohen Career Center
Do you want to learn more about Artificial Intelligence and how Accenture is leveraging this technology to help our clients? This is a great opportunity to learn more about the impactful work we do for our federal clients with AI.
Leanne Erdberg is a manager at Accenture Federal Services focused on developing an internal growth strategy for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and developing potential uses and ways to introduce AI applications and opportunities to the U.S. federal government.
Google Recruiting Campus Events
- Google Information Session - Monday, September 25, 6:00pm, Blow Hall 201
- Google Office Hours - Tuesday, September 26, 11:00am - 1:00pm, Cohen Career Center
- Google Technical Interview Workshop - Tuesday, September 26, 6:30pm, Cohen Career Center
- Google Resume Tips & Tech Interview Live Demo - Wednesday, September 27, 6:00pm, Tucker Hall 127A
Science Meetup - Careers in Video Gaming at Activision
September 28, 6:30pm, Cohen Career Center
Are you interested in any aspect of the video gaming field? Get the inside perspective from a panel of professionals at Activision. RSVP to attend here.
- Cyrus Wilson, Director – Production Engineering
- Alex Smith – Animation Director
Graduate and Professional School Fair
September 29, 12pm-3:30pm, Sadler Center
Breakout sessions include:
Applying to Medical School
Applying to Master of Public Health programs (MPH)
Fall Recruiting Consortium
October 27, Midtown Manhattan, NY
Looking for a job or internship? William & Mary is partnering with 4 other liberal arts schools for the annual Fall Recruiting Consortium interview day in New York City. All juniors and seniors are eligible to apply for these opportunities.
For your chance to interview with one of the employers below, you must apply through the Fall Recruiting Consortium (FRC) website by Sunday, October 1 at 11:59 PM.
Science/Health Care Employers include:
Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Yeshiva University
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
The Lewin Group
The Rockefeller University
Weill Cornell Medicine