St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin - February 9, 2020
WINTER WALK DAY-FEBRUARY 5th
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION
NOTE: To register for Kindergarten - your child must be 5 years old on or before December 31, 2020.
Click HERE for more Kindergarten Program Information.
2020-2021 PROJECTED ENROLMENT SURVEY
We are presently working on our school budget and staffing for the 2020-2021 school year. In order to complete this task and to set programs for the upcoming year, we need to know our projected school enrolment.
Therefore, we ask that you complete the following survey by Monday, February 10, 2020.
Thank you so much for your assistance in this matter and to those of you that have already completed the form.
Click HERE to complete the form (ONE FORM PER CHILD)
DEAR PARENTS-SURVEY REMINDER
Just a reminder to look for the survey emails from Alberta Education (Provincial Accountability Pillar Survey) and EICS (Assurance survey). This information is key to Elk Island Catholic’s Assurance plan and Alberta Education Accountability Pillar results.
Our Gr. 4 students will be surveyed at the school guided by their teachers. Our teachers and staff will also partake in the survey process completing the data collection for next year's planning.
Thank you for your input.
BOOK FAIR COMING SOON...FEBRUARY 19-25!
Feb 12 - Gr. 4 B-ball @ St. Pat's 3:30-4:30pm
Feb 13 - Early Dismissal @ 2:05 pm
Feb 13 - Hockey Academy (am)
Feb 14 - PD Day- No School
Feb 17 - Family Day- No School
Feb 19 - Gr. 4 B-ball @ Sifton 3:30-4:30pm
Feb 20 - School Council Meeting @ 7pm
Feb 21 - Hockey Academy (am)
Feb 21 - Hot Lunch - Dairy Queen
Feb 22 - Gr. 4 B-ball Final Tourney @ St. Pat's 9:00am-12:00pm
Feb 25 - Shrove Tuesday
Feb 26 - Ash Wednesday celebration in St. Pat's gym @ 1pm
Feb 27 - Spin the Wheel Assembly/Pink Shirt Day
Feb 27 - Hockey Academy (am)
Feb 28 - School closure
CLICK BELOW TO ACCESS JRFH WEBSITE!
SCHOOL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Please be aware of the crosswalks in front of our school as our Grade 4 Safety Patrollers are now on duty! **Be safe and use the designated crosswalks**
- Please stay clear of the bus lanes at the beginning and end of the school day
- Families/Students using 54th ave (North Side of School Yard) as a pick up/drop-off location, please use extreme caution. There are no crosswalks and it is a very busy street with heavy traffic
HOW TO REPORT AN ABSENCE
- Call 1-877-246-9970 - option 3
- Use the SchoolMessenger App
- Use the "SchoolMessenger" link in the EICS App (this requires the SchoolMessenger app to be installed on a phone)
- Use https://go.schoolmessenger.ca