Socialization Research and Flyer
- Select and issue your are interested in researching.
- Identifiy one stage of life that you will focus in on the research.
- Select two agents of socialization that will effect how an individual perceives and addresses the issue.
- No less than 5 supporting details to describe how the agents of socialization impact a person's ability to address an issue during a particular life stage.
- Use of no less than two database articles for research.
- Use of no less than three images.
- All spelling, grammar, and mechanics are correct.
- MLA citations used for all information located.
RESOURCES and CITATIONS
You MUST use the school's databases.
- Go to BHS homepage
- Click on Library Media Center
- Click on Library from school or home depending on where you are
- Click on Gale (or another database)
- If on Gale - go to subsection called "Opposing Viewpoints" to browse or search topics
You MUST use MLA citations for at least 2 databases and 3 images
- The databases have citations at the bottom of the article in MLA
- For any images found on the web, you can use easybib.com
- Include the citations at the bottom of your flyer