LNF Review - Prepare for Inspection
Bespoke support for Literacy & Numeracy
Bespoke Support for your Literacy & Numeracy Team
- A detailed review of data to identify lines of enquiry in line with inspection
- Interviews and coaching sessions for LNF/Literacy/Numeracy/Middle Leaders
- Work Scrutiny to identify skill progression and consistency of standards
- A scrutiny of assessment and tracking making links with standards, consistency and evidence
- Development of a bespoke action plan to reflect findings from the review
- Guidance on effective implementation strategies
- Detailed report on findings
All guidance and support complies fully with Wales' inspection guidelines and Welsh Government expectations.
Prices from £695 +VAT per day
Impact School Improvement Ltd
Can you trust us? - We have both worked for Welsh Government supporting schools & senior leaders across Wales. We have held senior leadership posts, delivered support to strategic education advisers, and published curriculum support guidance with Oxford University Publishing...but if you need to know more visit our website for testimonials from schools we've worked with.
Why should you attend our workshop? - Put simply, because we believe in impact. We do exactly what our name suggests. Our workshop keeps things simple and ensures school actions really work. Our focus is always on delivering measurable impact for pupils.