National Teacher Appreciation Week
Celebrate Your Teachers! May 3-7, 2021
Let's Celebrate Compass Teachers!
This School Year, #ThankATeacher
Take a moment to #ThankATeacher during Teacher Appreciation Week, May 3-7.
Teachers change the lives of millions of children every day—and in a year where instruction could be virtual, in-person, or a mix of both, their immense work and impact have provided a much-needed sense of community and connection. Despite the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, educators across America are working hard to ensure every scholar has the tools they need to reach their full potential.
- Check out 5 Ways to Plan for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Email heartfelt letters, cards, and messages of appreciation
- Create artwork, poems, and video messages to celebrate your teachers
- Send your teacher a virtual award
- Share a picture of your favorite teacher on social media and thank them using #ThankATeacher.
Thank you, Compass Teachers!!