Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 3/13/2023
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a regular meeting on March 13, 2023. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved: Agenda and Addendum.
- The preliminary budget for the 2023-2024 school year was presented and approved, and is linked here.
- Dr. McGann shared an update on superintendent and district goals, linked here.
- Violence, Vandalism, Substance Abuse & HIB Data for Semester 1 of this school year was presented and is linked here.
- Click to access Audio Recordings of Board of Education Meetings.
Board Committee Reports
Please click this link to view Board Committee Reports presented by each Committee Chairperson during the meeting. Each summary provides a brief overview of the notable business of each Board committee that was discussed and approved this month but is not a comprehensive list of action items.
Board Members (2023)
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity