OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
DATES TO REMEMBER
- September 24 - Homecoming Hallway Decorating
- September 27 - Macho Volleyball and Powderpuff
- September 29 - Homecoming Pep Rally and Football Game
- September 30 - Homecoming Dance
- October 6 - No school Students & Staff
- October 16 - Picture retake day
- October 26 - End of Term 1
- October 27 - No School for Students/Records Day
- October 30 - Junior Information Night
- November 7 - OHS Blood Drive
Homecoming Tickets Available Now
- Purchase tickets in the OHS Office during lunch or after school for $15.
- All outstanding fees must be paid prior to purchasing a ticket.
- All students must be in good standing in order to purchase a ticket.
- Please return a completed Homecoming Dance Guest Permission Form if you are bringing a guest from outside the district. Forms are available in the High School Office.
First Pep Band Performance of the School Year!
Ozaukee Family Services
Health Concerns/Medication Updates
Any health or medication changes contact the District Nurse, Lori Loof by e-mail email@example.com. If medication will be administered at school you must fill out an Authorization for Prescription Medication Form. Remember to get a physician signature on that form. It is required before any medication can be dispersed.