Cost of Parenthood
Kirsten Davison , Madison Dercqu, & Cameron Martin
- Sizes: Preemie, Newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 12 month
- Everyday wear for babies should have comfort and ease to make you and your babies life easier
- Clothing types to look for are soft, roomy, and durable. That allows the child freedom to move and play.
- One piece outfits are also a must. You should 5 to 7 one pieces because they are appropriate for sleeping and playing.
- More to look for in baby clothing are clothes that zip or snap down the front without pulling over there head to make you life easier.
Tip: Keep your hands on the baby at all times while changing
- Babies use about 10-12 diapers a day
- Make sure you have plenty of wipes at all times
- You want to have a designated place for diaper changing
- Change the table or pad after every use
Safety & Health
- Need a bulb syringe to clean out your babies nose (snot and mucus)
- Soft bristled baby brush because of there soft spot
- First-Aid kits are needed in case of emergency
- Teething toys to make the babies teeth stronger
- Baby nail clippers so they don't scratch themselves
- Bouncy Seat
- Play Mat/Gym