Appalachian Educators Connection
September 19-23, 2016
Important Events This Week:
Check out the Scholastic Book Fair Sponsored by CMLA!
Tuesday, September 20
- Four Year Planning-5:30pm RCOE 124 B/C
- PTMA Sponsored Seminar-"How to Be a Successful Teacher" 7:00pm Walker Hall #103 David Burleson, Superintendent Avery County Schools
Wednesday, September 21
- Homcoming Blood Drive-
- App Ed Meeting 5:30pm RCOE 124 B/C
- Homecoming Decorating Banner 6:00-7:00pm RCOE Lobby
- Four Year Planning-6:15pm RCOE 124 B/C
Thursday, September 22
- Spread the Word Campaign-RCOE 12:00-4:00pm (Sponsored by App Ed Special Olympics Committee)
Friday, September 23
- Open House Set Up-RCOE---did you sign up? See Link Below!
Saturday, September 24
- Open House 9:00am-2:00pm (Convocation Center and RCOE)---Don't forget to sign up!
Please note that Megan Kasper and Trisha Caviness will be out of the office Thursday-Friday for a conference. Please email or call if you need anything!